Saturday, March 24, 2012

Easter Blog Hop (Memories in Tyme) 3/23-24

Welcome to the Memories in Tyme Easter Blog Hop!

This is Day One!

Come back tomorrow and I'll have a different card posted for day two!

Hope this gives you some inspiration on those Easter cards or gets you in the mood for this Easter/Spring Season!

I made a card using the CUTEST digi stamp!
I used a mixture of papers I found in my extras stash so I only know that one is doodlebug.
The digi is Lil Ragamuffins Lil Bunny Fufu book by Sherri Baldy.

I used copic markers and copic spica to color the image.

Blog Candy:
 and tell me in the comments what your favorite digi is and a way to contact you and I will pick a winner to win that digi of their choice on Monday!


9 comments:

Sherri Baldy Art said...

Oh So darling!!!!!...Xo

BlueCrayons said...

perfectly fabby. my cousin sings lil bunny fufu song to my niece. love your card.

Digi Doodle Download Stamp Heather Valentin Molly Fishing Fun Lil Ragamuffin - is my fav digi.

craftingwithblue at gmail dot com

Lisa Norris said...

Very cute...love the digi! So happy to be a part of this hop with you!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Rhonda Emery said...

adorable. glad to be hopping with you today

Maria said...

great project

marial302003@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

What a cute card!!! Glad to be in this hop with you!!

Megan J said...

Cute card!

Unknown said...

cute :)

Gill McCall said...

Jamie this is fabby