Friday, April 6, 2012

Hippity Hoppity Easters on its way...4/7-4/8 (Day One)

Welcome to Day One of "Hippity Hoppity" Easters on its way.....

Watch the bunnies hop on by and others projects that are Easter related.

There is plenty of talent here and I hope you enjoy it all.

You should be coming here from Liz - http://scrapiliciouslife.blogspot.com.

If you are coming from somewhere else then start from the beginning at Lisa's blog so you won't miss anything.

Now onto my project:

It's an Easter card.
I'm giving the kids Easter cards at our family get together this Sunday!


Easter Party by Sherri Baldy
Copic Markers
Unknown Sticker brand and brand of patterned paper

Enjoy!


Full line up:

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Copic Markers and the two cute bunny girls. way sweet:)
{love-love}
Scrappin' Madge

Kristy said...

Such a cute card, Jamie. I LOVE that digi - it's perfect! : )

Kristy
marketateer@gmail.com

rlovew said...

Such adorable designs- love the little girls with baskets.

Krista's Paper Cafe said...

Jamie, this is a fun card. Your coloring is well done.

Janet's Planet said...

love all your projects on the blog! Happy Easter my friend!
Janet Royer

mamawcindy said...

Love your Card! So Sweet! I need to get me some Copic Markers. Thanks for Sharing! :0)

Heidi said...

How cute is that! I don't stamp much but I'm always impressed with how wonderful everyone's creations are that do! Thanks for sharing.

marg0006 said...

Sweet card.

marg0006@verizon.net

Ashley Nicole said...

Very pretty! Love the colors.
Ashley

Daisylove Creations said...

So very pretty, great images and coloring!!
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com