Saturday, April 14, 2012

Metal Challenge at Craft Your Days Away

Hello to all of my readers old and new. 

is sponsoring at challenge at
which involves using metal.

I created this card:

 I really love this image and hope to use in a frame or in a scrapbook album later on when doing my husband's army album or my short "lived" air force pages.

The metal used is the antiqued metallic die cut that says "American's at their best"

Copics were used to color the digi image!

I suggest you go to Sassy Studio Designs and see what images other design team members used and what metals they incorporated.
Then head on over to Craft Your Days Away and enter the challenge yourself.

Everything is linked at the beginning of the post.

Thanks for looking!
Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

Kate said...

You colored her beautifully. She is Gorgeous.

Hugs,
Kate

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Cute card. Your coloring is wonderful.

Julie said...

Such a fab card - I love that die cut - it really makes that card.

Thanks for joining us a CYDA for our Use Metal Challenge!

Julie x