Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sassy Studio Designs Sponsors...... 4/24

Welcome to Sassy Studio Designs Sponsorship
of TWO challenge blogs today!

I decided since I'm using the same card for both that I would put them both into one post!

But it still makes them both as exciting as can be.

Check out what some of our design team members have done for the sponsorship of each team
then head on over to both of the blogs and see what their teams have done and enter for yourself!

Here is my card:
I was to use a sketch for one and make a card inspired by a picture from the other.
I used the sketch and used the colors from the other! 
I really hope you enjoy!

Kutie Kim Roller Girl Digi - can buy here.....
DCWV Card base
Bazzill Paper
Copic Markers
Brads
Ribbon
Twine

Challenges That Are Being Sponsored:
and

Enjoy!

10 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Super cute card! I love those bright colors.

Star said...

Super cute! I LOVE those socks! =D

Heather Lynn said...

very cute, Jamie. bright, fun colors!

Unknown said...

Lovely card! Great job combining the challenges! ;o)

Melissa Craig said...

How cute! Nice bright colors. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Deanne Saunders said...

Ahhhhh, what a great card! I love it!!!

Theresa said...

So very precious. I need to get this image, thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Joanne said...

Cute and sassy card! Love the image and the colors! Great job with our Bingo game! So glad you played along with us at CC&CC. Aloha!

Kathy said...

Jamie, how cute. Love the bold brights in her outfit, perfect with this cute image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

Corrinne said...

CAS in a super bright & sexy way - Love it!

I was happy to see you joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges :)

Happiness,
Corrinne