Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Life in Arts' n Crafts' Easter BH 2/26

My Life in Arts' n Crafts' Easter Blog Hop 2/26
 
 
 
Can you believe that Easter is only a month away? So here at My Life in Arts’ n Crafts’, we’re going to be showing some great ways to get a jump on Easter crafting, using items available in the My Life in Arts’ n Crafts’ store. If you’re interested in picking up some of these great items, Jessi has a coupon on code, which will be active till Friday March 1st 2013 for 15% off anything in the store.
That code is EASTERHOP
And a blog hop isn’t any fun with out blog candy. Jessi will be choosing one lucky follower and commenter to receive 50% off their entire purchase in the store. So head on over and fill up your shopping carts.
If you’re coming from …Tahi http://tahisscrapcorner.blogspot.com you’re in the right place
Today I used….
Yellow Twine On My Card!
 

6 comments:

lorby said...

Very cute Easter card.

ShersL84bed said...

yay its letting me comment now, thank you for changing it. Your card is darling, love how you made a bunny girl pink and one lavendar.

Smiles Sher

Karon said...

Tahi doesn't seem to be up yet - but I love this card - what a cute image! TFS

Unknown said...

Love them!!

Camille Short said...

I love the bunnies!

Beyond to Better Things said...

Cute! Surely doesn't feel like Spring in Florida today, though, but thanks for the Springtime colors!