Sunday, February 10, 2013

Steampunk Card

 
otherwise scroll through this post to see what I made using Amazing Mold Putty!
 
I made a card using resin and molds from Amazing Mold Putty!
 
It is a steampunk card!
 
 
Supplies:
Steampunk Digi from Sassy Studio Design
DCVW Card
Copic Markers
Bullet
Gears
 
Directions:
1. Color Steampunk image with copic markers and adhere to cardstock and card.
2. Make molds out of gears and a bullet.
(Already had the gears done from a while back)
3. Brush the molds with the metallic powder.
4. Pour resin and let set according to directions.
5. Adhere the pieces to the card and you're done!
 
Thanks for visiting!
 
 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

very neat project!!! New follower... would love to have you visit/follow me :)

Robin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/
robinlcarroll@gmail.com

morentin1326 said...

awesome creation... just love the colors, the gears, cogs and the bullet, this is so cool... great work...

morentin1326ATaolDOTcom
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

ddazzled71 said...

Cute Card Jamie, I love the metallic silver embellishments. I am yet to play with Mold Putty but will definitely have to soon as I am loving all the fabulously fun things I am seeing in blog land using it. xx

ana92pl said...

I like it, good work :) !

Tiggerscraps said...

Too cool!!! I love the look and the molds are awesome!