Sunday, July 7, 2013

Happy Birthday to the Krazy Crafting Crew (KCC) and Anniversary!

Wanted to say Happy Anniversary to an amazing team that is always putting out Awesome projects.
 
Hopefully when I get my room together I will be able to be more within the "crew."
 
Thank you all for all of your hosting and friendships!
 
This is also an Anniversary card for my husband since 7/7/13 also marks not only the Anniversary of KCC but also 14 years of marriage for me. :) I used all rubons, a few roses and a gel pen to mark the date.
 
 
Your Host
Jamie ~ Jamie Lindstrom Designs <--here now="" p="">

4 comments:

Karon said...

Wonderful card - love the rub-ons!!! Happy Anniversary!

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!Very Pretty!!!

Pink Dalmatians said...

Beautiful Card Jamie! and happy anniversary!

Ellen Jarvis said...

Happy anniversary to you and your hubby, too!