Saturday, April 7, 2012

Ginger Snap Scraps Grand Opening Blog Hop 4/7-4/8 (Day One)

It's All About Spring Blog Hop is here.......
"Hippity Hoppity" Easters on its way is here........


Welcome to the Ginger Snap Scraps Grand Opening Blog Hop!



Many wonderful ladies have created projects to show case some of the brands that are available in the store.


Ginger Snap Scraps is owned by Cori Wagner, a stay at home mom who has been scrapbooking, card making and rubber stamping for 15 years!


Ginger Snap Scraps carries Cricut Cartridges always for $35 and under. They have popular brands such as My Mind's Eye, Tim Holtz, Copic, Doodlebug Design, The Twinery, Bella Blvd, Graphic 45, La La Land, Little Yellow Bicycle, Riley & Co., Peachy Keen, and any more!


This is a card I made using:

La La Land Stamps - La La Land Fish Luka (Click here to see for La La Land Stamps)
The background paper was unknown but the only "boyish" scraps I had lying around.
I used Copics to color him in with - (Click here to see her Copics in the store.)
And I used DCWV Cardstock to make the card base with - (DCWV Assortment).



Please visit Ginger Snap Scraps today and enjoy free shipping on $25 orders to the U.S. and Canada!




Thank you, we hope you are enjoying this weekends hop!

See you again tomorrow with a new project!!


Full Line Up:























17 comments:

Ellen Jarvis said...

Jamie, your Copic coloring on this card is simply super!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Jamie I love your card. The coloring is great! Thank you for your hard work in this hop.

Pamela Lash said...

Beautiful coloring on Luka - I have that one too! Enjoying my hopping with you today!
pam_lash at yahoo dot come

Barbara Rankin said...

Love the card, Jamie. Your coloring is fantastic, and it is so nice to see masculine cards. I think we all have a lot of trouble figuring out what to make for them. Good job.

rlovew said...

Very cute card- love the image for boys.

Liz Mullen said...

Your card is super cute! I haven't tried using images like these or Copic markers between you and Pam I might have to try it.

Maria said...

Very cute
marial302003@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Love your card, so few are boy cards!
<3 Pam L

Salnclts said...

I love your card! You can tell he's ready to go fishing!! :)

Maria Matter said...

he's such a cutie Jamie, love this and your coloring is fantastic!!

Connie Can Crop said...

Hi Jamie! That little Luka is precious. Wish I knew how to use my copics.LOL! I'm a new follower, please come follow me too.
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

such a sweet boy card! Love that fishing image!

marg0006 said...

What a cute card.

marg0006@verizon.net

marg0006 said...

Great looking cards.

marg0006@verizon.net

missstamper said...

Great card! I love your coloring!

Lisa K said...

Cute card. I love that stamp!

Anonymous said...

magnificent submit, very informative. I'm wondering why the opposite experts of this sector don't notice this. You should continue your writing. I'm sure, www.jamielindstromdesigns.com have a huge readers' base already!