Sunday, December 23, 2012

Advent Boxes - The Robin's Nest

Advent Boxes
 


They have a 25 slot shelf-like thing they go into but it didn't make it here in time. I'm guessing me ordering it late and the fact a lot were ordering it for the same reason didn't help.
 
So instead of showing it all neatly set up I thought I would at least show you the cute boxes I made.
 
Two of the boxes weren't decorated because I couldn't find my adhesive to continue with the dew drops since we are still renovating and moving rooms upstairs. :(
 
You can find the fabulous paper, clippies and dew drops at:
also be sure to check out the Fabulous Blog:
 
Supplies:
CTMH Artiste Cartridge
Adhesive
 
These are very simple to cut out and then put together and add on the dew drops and/or clippies.
They also have great space in them to put whatever kind of advent treat you would like.
 
Thanks for visiting,
 
 
 



No comments: