Saturday, January 5, 2013

Birthday/Address Chipboard Book

Birthday/Address Chipboard Book

using
and we have teamed up this month
with
I decided since I've long lost my birthday book that I would use the new card and tag kits that The Robin's Nest has come out with and make a new one of my own.
Then to add to the chipboard book an address section so I would know who to address my cards to each month. It's not an address book made for everyone and everything, just people I would send cards to so that it will all be in one place.
This Month The Robin's Nest is having a SALE on their card and tag kits!
Click here to see them: Card and Tag kits! and Here!
Use Code: cardkitpromo to get 20% off!

Also be sure to look all through the design team blog to see how the kits were/are used to make cards, layouts, and altered items throughout the month!

Supplies:
Birthday Boy Card Kit
Outdoors Tag Kit
Heartfelt Creations - Daisy Patch
 (includes matching stamps to purchase with the dies)
Crop-a-dile
Chipboard Album
Helmar Glue

Here are pictures of my supplies and how the inside turned out as well:
 Birthday Boy Card Kit
Outdoor Tag Kit
Chipboard (bought it for 50 cents on clearance!!)
 These were from the card kit.
I put the clips on them and put two months on the front and two months on the back. There were 3 cards total!
I punched a hole in them with the crop-a-dile after figuring out how I wanted them lined up with the front of the birthday/address book.
Then I made this piece. I used an envelope from the card kit and adhered it to one of the chipboard pieces. Also used stickers from the tag set to decorate around all the edges so they would be covered.
Inside the envelope I put all the tags so you can put addresses on them.
The tags only need addresses to those you are sending cards to and amazingly even though they just look like distressed pieces of cardstock they aren't. 
The tags are actually made of chipboard.


Fun Fact: All the glittered paper from The Robin's Nest is hand glittered! :) Neat huh?

Thanks for visiting,
Jamie 
http://www.jamielindstromdesigns.com 


No comments: